With over 10 years of experience in many areas of IT. Since, late 2019, Nicholas has achieved a Graduate Diploma of Information Technology from CQUniversity.
He has extensive experience in the customer service and support of residential customers, small business and multi-national organizations.
Currently, he is interested in pro-bono opportunities in the area of ICT Consultancy, Project Management, Systems Analysis and Information Technology.
Nicholas has completed a number of courses covering Project Management, Systems Analysis and Network Security.
He is also keen to venture into the security auditing and vulnerability analysis.
Previous projects have included:
- The roll-out Office 365 and Google Suite Migrations for medium sized businesses.
- The development of a GitHub project built with CodeIgniter.
- The planning, deployment, installation and maintenance of a full Ubiquiti network including AC Wireless and Point-to-Point links.
- Planning and Implementation of VoIP based solutions utilizing systems such as FreePBX.
- Implementation of site-site Wide-Area-WANs.